The cause of the fire on the shelf needs to reach three conditions. If you want the shelf to be difficult to catch fire, you only need to lack one of these three conditions. Let's talk about it.
First. Fire source: The energy that causes the combustion of combustible materials is called the source of fire, such as open flames, conflicts, impacts, electric sparks, etc.
Second. Combustibles: Whether solid, liquid or gas, any substance that reacts violently with oxygen or other oxidants in the air is usually flammable, such as wood, paper, gasoline, alcohol, gas, etc.
Third. Combustibles: Substances that can assist and support incineration are called combustion support materials. Usually refers to oxygen and oxidants, mainly refers to oxygen in the air. This type of oxygen is called air oxygen, and there is no flammable substance in the air that can participate in combustion without oxygen.
When there is a lack of air supply, the incineration will gradually weaken until it subsides. With these three conditions, you can incinerate the substance. The shelves produced by the storage shelves must start from the above three conditions to find a fire source. The material is flammable; the temperature reaches the ignition point; only one of them is required to contact oxygen, and incineration is impossible.
- Introduction To The Shelves
- Rack Equipment Overview
- The Status Quo Of Shelf Development
- According To The Development Of The Shelves Cat...
- According To The Applicability Of The Shelf Cla...
- Classification By The Way Of Loading By Shelves
- Cashier Introduction
- Advantages Of The Cashier
- Introduction To Shopping Cart
- Introduction To Supermarket Shopping Basket
- Heda Shelves Welcome You
- The Most Popular Warehouse Rack Products
- Industry Mobile Shelves
- Mobile Shelves Are Effectively Improve The Util...
- Supermarket Shelf Features
- Hot Shelf Recommended
- Heda Radio Shuttle Rack, The Best Choice For You
- Supermarket Shelf Projects In Thailand