The warehouse rack is very important in the daily operation. It has the six basic functions of logistics, such as packaging, transportation, loading and unloading, sorting and information management. It has three types, including heavy duty rack, medium duty rack, light duty rack. So, Which areas are these racks used in?
First：Heavy duty rack
1) Cross beam storage rack and storage area design:
1. the size of the pallet and the height of the cargo.
2. the weight of the goods
3. the lifting height of the forklift and the net height available for the warehouse
4. the selected forklift model or parameters
5. the direction of the fork when the forklift accesses the goods
2) Drawer Rack: used for storing small and medium-sized molds, the top is equipped with a chain hoist mobile car, which is convenient for lifting and accessing the mold. There is a roller track under the drawer plate, so that it can be easily used pull with a small force after heavy load .Usually the carrying capacity per layer is less than 800kg.
3) Box storage rack : similar to the use of mezzanine rack, it is also suitable for the case where the warehouse is high, the cargo is small, and the storage is large. However, the picking truck can be used to manually access the cargo.
4) Cantilever Rack: suitable for storing long materials, large items such as steel, wood, plastic, etc.
5) Carton Flow Rack, suitable for storage of materials on the production line or assembly line, the material box can slide down the roller by gravity. The beveled access of the material is more ergonomic.
6)Mobile rack: Mobile rack are suitable for storage in enterprises, institutions such as museums, archives, libraries, hospitals, drug stores, banks, freezers, and thermostatic rooms. They are closed and can make full use of warehouse space.
7) Drive-in Rack, suitable for storing large quantities and small varieties of goods, forklifts can directly enter the cargo lane to store goods, and the warehouse utilization rate is high.
Second: Medium duty rack
(Small storage shelves, medium storage shelves): The columns are combined and detachable, and the products are stable and reliable. The column and the beam are connected by a standard component plug-in special column card. The root of the beam is convexly embedded on the column, and the fixing holes are all mechanically stamped to ensure that each frame is square, ensuring that the fixing is more secure, and the column is fixed. The hole is a "butterfly" hole, the appearance is beautiful and generous, the layer is placed on the bracket, the beam is cold-rolled steel cold-formed, the layer is placed on the bracket, and the bracket is equipped with a safety pin to ensure that the layer is not It will move when the goods are moved. The safety pin is plastic and will not scratch the paint on the laminate. It has high safety performance and large carrying capacity.
Third: Light duty rack
Light duty rack are a highly versatile structural system that can be widely used to assemble lightweight racks, work benches, tool carts, suspension systems, safety nets and support frames. The length of the punched angle steel can be quickly cut according to the scale, assembled, modified and re-installed with screws, so that it can meet the needs of careful planning and emergency use. The lightweight punching shelf is a highly versatile structural system that can be widely used to assemble lightweight racks, work benches, tool carts, suspension systems, safety nets and support frames. The length of the punched angle steel can be quickly cut according to the scale, assembled, modified and re-installed with screws, so that it can meet the needs of careful planning and emergency use.
In addition to these three different type of racks, heavy duty racks have many types, such as: Shuttle Rack, Pallet rack, Gravity flow racks and so on.All rack have different application areas .
- Introduction To The Shelves
- Rack Equipment Overview
- The Status Quo Of Shelf Development
- According To The Development Of The Shelves Cat...
- According To The Applicability Of The Shelf Cla...
- Classification By The Way Of Loading By Shelves
- Cashier Introduction
- Advantages Of The Cashier
- Introduction To Shopping Cart
- Introduction To Supermarket Shopping Basket
- Characteristics Of Supermarket Shelves
- Three Different Type Of Tool Racks
- Pay Attention To Using Warehouse Rack
- The Advantages Of Mezzanine Racking
- New Arrival Of Radio Shuttle Rack
- Cantilever Racks
- The Functions Of Storage Racks
- Tips Of Using And Keeping Pallet
- The Most Popular Supermarket Shelf
- How To Choose Warehouse Rack