The drive-in rack is different from other types of shelf structures. The column structure mainly bears the lateral bending resistance. That is the pallet unit goods are stored on the cantilever beam laterally standing on the lattice structure column structure. The weight of the goods and the weight of the shelves acting on the single and double side cantilever beams are generated and transmitted to the column structure. The following describes how the forklift works in the shelves:
Before the forklift enters the shelf roadway, make sure that the forklift first opens to the front of the shelf roadway to avoid bias and hit the shelf;
Raise the fork to the appropriate height above the stern beam and then enter the shelf lane;
The forklift drives into the shelf to pick up the goods in the fork;
After taking the goods, keep the same height and exit the shelf corridor;
After exiting the shelf lane, lower the cargo and then turn around.
How does the drive-in rack and the forklift match? Is the real entry-type shelf the condition for the first-in-first-out principle of the cargo? The drive-in rack is a storage medium, which saves the aisle space of each row of shelves and saves the economy. Storage space in the warehouse.
The following is a detailed introduction to the following drive-in shelves:
The cargo storage channel is also a forklift storage and transportation channel, which is a form of shelf with high storage density.
It is usually used for the storage of goods with a small variety but large batch size and low requirements for the selection of goods.
Based on the lifting height of the ordinary forklift and the conventional scheme of three-storey cargo shelves, the effective storage capacity of the warehouse can be increased by more than 100%. In contrast, the investment cost is controlled and the benefits are significantly improved. From the global storage cost calculation, generally increasing the storage capacity benefit within three years can offset the investment cost.
The goods follow the principle of advanced and backward output, and are suitable for most transportation machinery storage and transportation operations.
- Introduction To The Shelves
- Rack Equipment Overview
- The Status Quo Of Shelf Development
- According To The Development Of The Shelves Cat...
- According To The Applicability Of The Shelf Cla...
- Classification By The Way Of Loading By Shelves
- Cashier Introduction
- Advantages Of The Cashier
- Introduction To Shopping Cart
- Introduction To Supermarket Shopping Basket
- How To Design The Mother Infant Shop Shelves Best
- 2019 PROMAT Exhibition USA
- What Are The Composition Of Supermarket Shelves
- What Are The Performances Of Heavy-duty Racks
- Warehouse Rack Manufacturer
- Customer Feedback Of Warehouse Rack
- Warehouse Carton Flow Rack System
- Warehouse Rack Layout
- What Are The Conditions That Cause The Warehous...
- Heda Shelves Welcome You