1, should be light plastic pallet, avoid landing when the force is uneven, the damage occurred.
2, the placement of goods, should be evenly placed to avoid lifting when moving, the side is crooked.
3, the use of handling equipment, should consider the size of the goods are suitable for the use of plastic pallets, to avoid the size of the appropriate, supporting plastic pallets.
4, stacking use, should consider the bottom of a pallet load. 5, forklift or manual hydraulic car operation, fork Thorn as far as possible to the outside of the pallet fork hole foot, fork Thorn should all reach into the tray, smoothly lift the tray before you can change the angle.
The fork Thorn can not hit the side of the pallet to avoid the pallet breakage and crack.
6, pallet on the shelves, must use shelf-type pallet, bearing capacity according to the shelf structure, strictly prohibited overload use.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Types of supermarket shelves
- The advantages of supermarket shelves
- Characteristics of supermarket shelves
- Development trend of supermarket shelves
- The use of shelves
- Market of supermarket shelves in Township
- Precautions to use supermarket shelves
- Introduction to Shelf pallet
- Common materials for pallets
- Equipment meaning
- Five kinds of common heavy duty rack
- Chrome Shelving Unit
- The difference between warehouse rack and angle...
- How You Can Own or Run a Warehouse with Lower C...
- Simple Steps to Increase Warehouse Maximization
- 6 Steps to Designing an Efficient Warehouse Rac...
- 7 Steps to install warehouse rack
- Warehouse rack structure
- supermarket shelf structure