(1) The column of the metal shelf is made of double-sided punching of equilateral angle steel, the hole distance is arranged in a straight line at a distance of 50mm, the column hole is used for hooking the layer plate, and the porous design is convenient to adjust the distance of the layer plate;
(2) The steel laminate of the metal shelf is formed by bending the cold-rolled steel plate to the required size, so that the metal shelf has a relatively good firmness;
(3) The pillars and steel laminates of the metal shelf are composed of a quick-release bayonet and a triangular fixing piece, so that the metal shelf is very flexible and stable;
(4) After the various parts and accessories of the metal shelf are processed and formed, the finished product is assembled after being processed by grinding, pickling, phosphating, automatic powder electrostatic spraying and drying. Our company has been equipped with large-scale painting equipment, and the surface of the shelves produced is smooth and beautiful.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Types of supermarket shelves
- The advantages of supermarket shelves
- Characteristics of supermarket shelves
- Development trend of supermarket shelves
- The use of shelves
- Market of supermarket shelves in Township
- Precautions to use supermarket shelves
- Introduction to Shelf pallet
- Common materials for pallets
- Considerations for Pallets
- What are the considerations for heavy duty stor...
- Features of light duty storage racks
- Supermarket shelf installation notes
- Fruit display shelf tips help you increase sales
- Supermarket Shelves
- How to choose supermarket shelves
- Why is the vegetable and fruit rack so popular?
- Should heavy storage racks be painted regularly?
- Shelf display
- Warehouse racks design